"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21

Monday, February 22, 2010

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did NOT forget to hand out goody bags at Jordan's birthday party yesterday. These are NOT the same goody bags that I stressed over and made my Hubs make an emergency run to Party City to pick up on Saturday. I was also NOT too embarrassed to tell my Hubs that I made this mistake for fear that I'd never hear the end of it. Not Me!

I did NOT dream up a new laundry system for my home. I did NOT become extremely excited when I implemented said laundry system last week. I also most certainly did NOT make phone calls to let folks know how just how excited I was about my new system. I do NOT feel just a little sad that I became so worked up over a bunch of laundry. Not Me!

I did NOT allow my family to eat leftover party food for dinner last night. I know we need more nutrients than those found in chips and dip. Therefore, my children did NOT have chips and dip for both breakfast and lunch today. They are NOT eating more of it right now. I did NOT rationalize this by reasoning to myself that if they eat all of the leftovers today we can get back to eating healthy tomorrow. Not Me!

No comments: