"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21

Monday, September 28, 2009

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I was NOT called the "Best Teacher in the World" by Shaun this week.

I did NOT walk outside to pick up a package from my mailman with my wet hair still wrapped up in a towel from my shower. And I most certainly did NOT rationalize this action my reasoning that at least I had clothes on.

We had a busy weekend. REALLY busy. We were out late and in bed way past our normal bedtimes and the children were so tired. But NOT tired enough that I would forgo the brushing of their teeth two nights in a row. No amount of sleepiness should take a toll on my children's dental health. So NO WAY would I choose to not pick this battle. Nope...NOT ME!

I am the wife of a worship leader. We take this calling seriously and are always reverent and respectful in our worship. So, there's no way that my sweet husband's band would get kicked out of the church they were invited to play at because their music was too loud. NO WAY! I would NOT marry that kind of man!

And lastly...I did NOT get squirted in the face with my homemade vinegar and lemon juice cleaning solution by my three year old. This son of mine did NOT do this to his wonderful mommy because he was mad and grouchy and didn't like what I had to say. I would never be that unreasonable! NOT ME!

1 comment:

Jenilee said...

kids with spray bottle are not easy to stop! my abby loves to squirt things. I have to keep them out of her reach... not always easy to do! :)