"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21

Friday, October 23, 2015

TLS, Day 1

Well, I  made it through the first day and I did really well.

Here's what I ate:



Breakfast:  1 slice whole grain bread, 1 tbsp mayo, 1 cup lettuce, 2 slices turkey bacon.  Looking back, I probably should've just skipped the mayo, but I counted it as a healthy fat.  

Snack:  Egg muffin with peppers and onions.  I think I'm going to have a problem with these.  Ha!  They're good and the texture is almost like bread.  

Lunch:  Grilled chicken salad...1 cup spring mix salad.  1/3 cup each of green peppers, onion, and cucumbers.  Grilled chicken strips, 1/4 cup feta cheese, and 2 tbsp balsamic vinaigrette dressing.

Snack:  1 cup carrots, Granny Smith apple.

Dinner:  Same as lunch.  I love salad!

Snack:  egg muffin and some pineapple.

And a couple spoonfuls of the kids' Sloppy Joe meat from dinner.  I'm keeping it honest!

Also, around 10 or so cups of water.





I did keep track of everything on My Fitness Pal, just because I was curious.  It came out to 1,382 calories.  

It's 10:30 at night and I'm not hungry exactly, but I wouldn't mind having some popcorn.  Or some chips.  I'm going to bed instead.  

Tomorrow concerns me, we have a birthday party and a pumpkin carving party to attend. I'll do the best I can. 

No comments: