"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

7 Months

So, I'll be 7 months pregnant tomorrow.  I haven't been blogging very much, so in case anyone doesn't know...it's a girl and her name will be Violet Victoria.  Chris and I chose Violet because really, it was the only name we could both agree on.  He actually kept suggesting Twilight names.  Isabella.  Alice.  Seriously!  I love Twilight and all, but I really didn't want to name my girl Bella.  We agreed on Victoria for a middle name because because Chris loves it and we both like the way it sounds with Violet.  Violet Victoria it is!
We chose her bedding the other day and then a few days later the boys and I picked out paint.  Violet will have a violet-colored room.  
The pregnancy is going well, finally!  Things were dramatic for a while, but they've settled down.  My blood pressure has been an issue, but it always is when I'm pregnant.  I finally gained back some of the weight I lost at the beginning.  I won't lie... it hurts to watch the numbers go up, but at least it's for a good cause!  The funny thing is that I actually weigh less now than I did a year ago.  
I really can't believe how fast this one has flown by.  I think it's because of all the doctor's appointments.  I've had a lot more of them than I did with either one of the boys.  That always helps the time go by more quickly.  I've officially graduated to bi-weekly appointments now.  I get to take the yummy glucose test on Friday, and then at my next appointment we'll set a date for the c-section.  Crazy!
Our house is starting to be filled with little dress shoes, headbands, and ruffly shirts.  We can't wait for her to join us!

No comments: