"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21

Monday, July 12, 2010

Not Me! Monday

Mckmama- Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to < target="_blank" href="http://www.mycharmingkids.net">her blog /a> to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did NOT become extremely embarrassed after church last week when my youngest little darling waltzed up to our pastor's mother and asked her if she was a senior. As in "senior citizen". Then, when she asked "What did you say? Am I a singer?" I most certainly did NOT tell a lie right there in the church parking lot, nodding emphatically and saying "Yes! He asked if you were a singer!" Not Me!

I did NOT place an order for a Twilight bumper sticker on eBay. In my excitement over the low cost and free shipping of said bumper sticker, I did NOT mistakenly order it in black....SO black, in fact that it doesn't even show up in my Jeep's back window. I also did NOT order another one, in white, the very next day. Not Me!

I am NOT currently unable to do any laundry because I let myself run completely out of my homemade laundry detergent. I was not simply too tired (i.e. lazy) last night to go to Wal-Mart for the supplies to make more. The laundry mountain in my laundry room is NOT magically multiplying as I speak. I would NOT do that to myself. Not Me!

I did NOT spend sixty dollars at the local RedBox machine this weekend because I rented two movies over two weeks ago and forgot about them. I did NOT ground myself from the RedBox after this. Not Me!

1 comment:

akaMommy said...

When talking about cool stuff, like Home Made Laundry Detergent, you should NOT make sure that you include the recipe of SAID home made detergent. Nope. NOT YOU! ;-)