"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21

Monday, November 30, 2009

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did NOT scream like a scared girl in the Kroger parking lot last night when I was surprised by a well-meaning buggy boy who had walked behind my van to unload my groceries.

I did NOT feed my children leftover Thanksgiving food (again) for supper last night and then sneak off to Subway once they were asleep for Chris's and my own dinner. Because we were NOT sick to death of Thanksgiving food!

I did NOT find that grocery shopping is really enjoyable when listening to your ipod.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Oh My Gosh! I've never even thought about shopping and listening to my mp3 player! What a fabulous idea! Laughed out loud when you screamed in the parking lot...:) too funny!