"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21

Friday, October 31, 2008

Never again...

Never again will I allow my children to "eat regular food for a special occasion".  I did this today.  I thought, since today is Halloween, why not just let them eat their "regular" candy, with the "regular" food dyes and "regular" preservatives in them.  Let me say it again--NEVER AGAIN!  They went wild!  We only visited 4 houses tonight before calling it quits, simply because they didn't need anymore candy.  I am throwing it away tomorrow.  We've been home 2 hours and they are just now settling down. No one could even get a picture of the two of them because they wouldn't, or couldn't, stop running around. (For the record, Shaun was Batman and Jordan was Robin).   I hope its out of their systems by tomorrow. 

No comments: