"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21

Monday, January 6, 2020

11:00 Ramblings

It's 11:20 p.m.  Time to sleep, but I'm wound up!

The kids and I spent some time outside today and it was so good for our souls.  The weather was beautiful today, but the rain is supposed to be back tomorrow.  Or so I read.  We'll see.

I had work tonight, so it was late when we got home.  It's also the beginning of January, so we're fasting.  I was SO hungry when we got home at 10:00.  Chris brought a salad home for my dinner.  Then I had some Smart Food popcorn.  I finished the day with 2 WW points left.  

I joined WW.  Again.  It has gone horribly so far.  I gained .8 pounds since I started before Christmas, which I realize isn't terrible.  Today has been the first day that I haven't started out well and then blew it at dinner.  I celebrate this.  

Sometimes I look at my kids and feel so proud of them that I could burst.  And then five minutes later I want to strangle them with my bare hands to shut their smart mouths.  Anyone else?!?!?

I'm currently reading My Sunshine Away by M.  O.  Walsh.  It is mildly good.  Barely holding my interest but I do want to see how it ends, so....

I've also started a reading plan for the New Testament.  

I've become obsessed with true crime podcasts and now my paranoia has increased.  I trust no one and I find myself being more observant so that I can be a helpful witness if a crime is ever committed and I find myself being questioned by the police.  

I'm wondering if Netflix is even worth it anymore, since Friends is gone.  If they get rid of The Office, our relationship is over.  

 I only drank water today.  

When my husband told me to start writing again, I don't think this is what  he had in mind. 

 

No comments: