"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Keto, Day 2

Not much to report today, except that I lost over two pounds.  I know that it's just water weight, but at least I wasn't up two pounds.  

Today I've eaten:

Salad with fresh spinach, a few slices of salami, bell peppers, and ranch dressing.  

String cheese and salami

Hamburger steak with slaw. 

Cheese



This is too much cheese and I need to not eat so much salami, but I'm pretty pleased with this.


I went back to the gym, today.  After I finished the elliptical, I couldn't breathe!  I was fine for the 30 minutes I was on it, not sure what happened when I got off.  I literally couldn't breathe.... everything was going black.  I had gotten Violet out to the car when it got really  bad and I thought I was going to have to go back inside and bed the YMCA employees to help.  I made it home with God's help and took a few drags of my inhaler.  Feeling much better now, just tired and perplexed.  This has never happened to me before.  Ever.  I won't make the mistake of leaving my inhaler at home again. 

No comments: