"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

My Current Situation

Today is Wednesday.  Co-op day.  My day started out hectic and hasn't stopped yet.  

Co-op is over, and I'm currently at the library with Jordan, Violet, and my nephew.  We are at the library so that Jordan can get some of his school assignments completed.  Usually, on co-op days, we bring our laptop and he can get quite a bit accomplished during his down time.  This morning, though, he swears he only heard me ask him to pack the charger chord for the computer and not the computer itself.  

Omgoodness.  

Every week it's the same routine on Wednesdays.  Why would I only want to bring the charger chord?  Jordan's  eleven, about to be twelve.  Every day he's becoming more and more like a teenager.  I still love him, though.  Whether intentional or not, his lack of ability to bring our computer to co-op backfired on  him, because here we are at the library, schooling away.  He's not even complaining.  

One funny thing Violet did today.  I had a doctor's appointment and had to leave co-op for about an hour, during her science class.  When I returned, she ran up to me, moaning that she had the worst day ever.  Why?  Because Mrs. Melody tried to teach her about dinosaurs, and she doesn't like them.

Literally, smh.  

No comments: