"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

First Day of School

Today was one of the smoothest first days of school I've ever experienced.  

We started off with a BLT breakfast.  Violet slept late, but I managed to get a shot of the boys before they began their 9th and 4th grade years.


Not the best, but it'll do.  


Jordan left for school with Chris.  He didn't desire a parental walk-in, and we were okay with that.  

Shaun and I got started as soon as they walked out of the door.  He's in high school now.  I can't believe it.  He's such a good kid.  Much better than I was at that age.  

He finished all of the "hard stuff" before lunch and then had a break while Violet and I went to the gym and to pick Jordan up.

We also stopped by the library.



Then it was time for Jordan to get out.  He didn't have any complaints  about his first day, which was great.  He's not even fussing about going back tomorrow. 

I'm praying that this smooth day sets the tone for our entire year!

No comments: