"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21

Friday, January 12, 2018

Keto, Day 12

Day 12, and I still weigh the same as the last time I posted.  I would be upset, but I took a few more days off.  I ate horribly over the weekend, then I ate chips and dip and a slice of pizza and some brownies at my sister's house when we watched the college football championship game.  What a heartbreaker that was!  Anyway, I got back on track on Tuesday and I'm just glad that I didn't gain anything.  


I did go to the movies with Jordan last Friday and said NO to the popcorn, which is my favorite.  That's a positive, but then I just turned around and blew it over the rest of the weekend.  Why?  WHY?!?!

Is Overeaters Anonymous a real thing around here?  Maybe I need to go.  



No comments: