"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21

Sunday, December 31, 2017

My "Before" Face

So, Christmas has come and gone.  We had a good one this year, filled with family and food.  Lots of food.  I broke my promise to myself and didn't start back doing Keto before Christmas.  Thankfully, this year only has about 45 minutes left.  A new year is right around the corner.  

Tomorrow, January 1, it's Keto Time.

The Hubs and I both have a goal to lose 100 pounds this year.  I'm not brave enough to post my weight on this public blog, no matter how little of an audience I have.  I will, however, post how much I lose each week along with some progress pictures.  And, if I can find my tape measure, my measurements.  

Here's a "before" shot of my face, taken today with my friend Jennifer during lunch today.   I'm the one in the glasses with the huge face.  I'm looking forward to a thinner face next month! 

No comments: